I'm Garrett, and I spent a little over eight years building and running a SaaS application as a sole founder.
After selling my company and fielding countless questions This book and the associated resources are the culmination of eight years spent designing, building, supporting, and ultimately selling a SaaS application as a sole founder. They cover everything about launching and operating and can hopefully help you build and launch an application without making the same mistakes I did.
Starting & Sustaining provides several ways to browse, learn, refresh your memory, or get started with your own application.
- Read the entire book online for free
- Get a copy of the eBook through my store, iBooks, Amazon
- Listen to the audiobook on iTunes or Audible
- Watch the interviews with two dozen other founders
- Start budgeting with the worksheet
- Start planning and building with the playbook
- Or subscribe to the condensed email course below to ease into it…
OK, I haven’t even had a chance to crack open the book yet, and I’d already pay twice this price—just for the spreadsheet alone. I built a crappy version of this spreadsheet for myself and it took me hours. This is a steal for anyone who’s even half-way serious about a SaaS business.
Get a free playbook, worksheet, and short email course to help you navigate the journey so you can be ready to build your own SaaS application.